We are able to successfully maintain your existing gardens to look stunning year round or turn your garden into a magnificent miniature native forest which will encourage native wildlife to live alongside.
See below for some images of our projects including: Rain garden, Lane way garden, Wildlife pond, Entrance gardens, Shady formal gardens and Victorian cottage gardens.
- Specialized pruning.
- Lawn mowing.
- Garden pest and weed control.
- Bushfood and kitchen gardens.
- High quality maintenance of Cottage, Semi-formal and Formal gardens.
- Improvement of soil structure through organic methods.
- Construction of garden beds.
- Soft landscape and garden re-design.
- Irrigation design and installation.
- Advice on appropriate plants to purchase and grow.
- Advice on all aspects of garden maintenance .
- Soil PH testing and correction.
With our consultations, we will come out to inspect your site, putting together a small portfolio with a small sketch of your garden as well as all notes on what you would like done. Our staff can give you options and solutions which can compliment your dreams and aspirations for your garden.
- Beautifully presented gardens year round.
- Encouragement of native birds and mammals to the garden for all to enjoy.
- Healthy beautiful flourishing plants.
- Encouraging the preservation of local native plants growth in your area.
- Conserving the environment through providing resources for native animals and Bees.
Native rain gardens
Lane way gardens
Native wildlife ponds
Shady formal gardens
Victorian cottage garden